The Elder Scrolls Online v1.5.7 is an incremental patch that addresses issues with Trials leaderboards, the Grouping Tools performance, the ability Lethal Arrow stacking with itself, and more. This patch will be approximately 90MB.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed any remaining issues where you could mistakenly be teleported back to your starting area as if you had wandered out of bounds in some areas.
- Fixed an issue where the sound would loop during the Mantikora boss fight in Sanctum Ophidia.
Combat & Gameplay
- Lethal Arrow: Fixed an issue where the Healing Reduction from this ability could stack with itself.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Trial of the Week changing early. This issue was responsible for a number of cases where rewards being incorrectly awarded to groups on the leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Trial leaderboard was not populating completed times.
- Note: This issue would only present itself if Veteran Dragonstar Arena was set as the Weekly Trial.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an Issue where Block Cost Reduction rings weren’t properly updating their bonuses when being equipped and unequipped.
- Fixed an issue that was reducing the effectiveness of the Grouping Tool. This will address instances where there were a large number of player characters in the Tool that had not yet been matched into a group.