Many Stamina skills and passives are getting buffed. The general consensus has been that builds based on Stamina are nowhere near as attractive as most of the Magicka-based builds.
Here’s a first look at the upcoming changes, which include Bow, Dual Wield, Medium Armour and Two-Handed buffs.
Hopefully Heavy Armour passives and 1h+Shield will get looked at as well.
Read the original Zenimax post here.
Bow: Poison Arrow
- Poison Arrow’s damage-over-time has been increased by 50% overall.
- Snipe’s cast time will be reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Snipe’s maximum range will be reduced from 40 meters to 35 meters.
- Snipe’s minimum range will be reduced from 20 meters to 10 meters.
Dual Wield: Flurry
- The damage for Flurry’s final hit will be increased by 10%.
- With the Wind Walker passive, medium armor will reduce stamina costs by 2% per piece equipped.
Two Handed: Cleave
- Cleave’s damage-over-time will be increased by 25% overall, and scale as the ability ranks up.
Two Handed: Uppercut
- Uppercut’s damage will be increased by 10%.
- Uppercut’s global cooldown after use will be reduced by 50%.